The special screen makes the difference
A special projection screen is an essential part of a laser TV.
Here we distinguish between two different types of screen fabric.
CLR and Fresnel.
A CLR fabric reflects almost exclusively the projection light to the viewer and shields the stray light from the ceiling. This is done by horizontal grooves embedded in the projection surface, which realize the redirection and at the same time the shielding from above. The CLR screen is available as a frame screen, as well as a roll screen from above and below.
Advantages of a CLR screen:
- Improved contrast due to gray coloring
- Matt material without play
- Almost unrestricted viewing angle from the side
- Available in many bld sizes and designs
- Available as motor screen or frame version
- At 0.6 gain, the CLR swallows light but significantly improves black in the image
- Not washable
A screen specially developed for bright living rooms sets new standards in the field of LaserTV screens. Thanks to a complex Fresnel structure, stray light is filtered even better and the brightness is increased by a factor of 2x to a gain of up to 1.3 compared to classic CLR screens. In combination with a bright LaserTV, an excellent solution for a brilliant TV picture in XXL is created. With this solution, you can enjoy large screen projection even in very bright rooms.
Advantages of a Fresnel Screen:
- Very high contrast of 1.3 gain
- Shielding of stray light of 180°.
- Hardly any reflection
- Surface washable
- Lateral viewing somewhat limited
- Only available as 100″ version